Nissin Digital refurbished products are fully functional and are covered under ExpoImaging's 90 Day Refurbished Product Limited Warranty. Some refurbished products may have minor cosmetic defects.
Nissin Air 1 Commander Features Intuitive User Interface to Control Multiple Nissin Flashes Wirelessly
The Nissin Air 1 Commander will control up to 3 groups of Nissin flashes (*NAS equipped) with a simple, intuitive user interface. Attach a Nissin Air R Receiver to your existing Canon, Nikon, Sony, or non-NAS Nissin flashes (i400, i600, i40) to use remotely with your Nissin Air 1 Commander.
Nissin Air 1 Commander Features:
- Maximum range of 30 meters
- Manual 1/1 to 1/128
- Manual zoom control 24-200mm
- TTL (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus/Panasonic)
- TTL compensation +2.0 to - 2.0 with 1/2 step EV
- 3 Basic Groups (A,B,C)
- 8 channels with 2.4 Ghz wireless radio
- HSS (high-speed sync) to 1/8000 sec
- Flash sync (1st curtain, 2nd curtain, slow shutter, red-eye)
- Up to 10 shots per second
- AFAL (auto focus assist light) range .7 to 5 meters
- Requires 2x AAA batteries (not included)
Nissin Air 1 Commanders are available in Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Panasonic / Olympus (Four-thirds) and Sony models.
*NAS refers to the 2.4 Ghz wireless radio Nissin Air System.
Read more about the Nissin Air System (NAS)
Comparison of Nissin Air 1 vs Air 10s controllers