Discontinued and out of Stock
Perfect for use with mirrorless cameras, the i400 is a small yet powerful on-camera TTL flash that supports HSS to 1/8000 and weighs only 7oz.
- Pocket size on-camera flash for mirrorless cameras
- Size 3.4” height x 2.4” wide x 3.4” depth (facing forward on-camera)
- Weight 7oz (without batteries)
- Durable metal hot shoe on Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus/Panasonic
- Sony model includes durable multi-interface plastic hot shoe
The i400 is easy-to-use with two control dials; one to select Auto/TTL/Manual, and the other to adjust power.
- Intuitive controls with two dials, one to select flash mode, and the other to control power
- Flash modes Auto/TTL/Manual
- TTL flash compensation +/-2 EV (1/2 EV Steps)
- Manual power adjustment 1/1 to 1/256
4x AA Battery Power
Unlike other compact flashes, the i400 uses 4x AA batteries for faster recycle times and longer battery life.
Durable Metal Hot Shoe
The i400 (Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus/Panasonic model) incorporates a metal hot shoe, providing a strong and durable connection to your camera. Note that the Sony hot shoe, while still durable, is not metal (it's plastic) due to Sony's multi-interface shoe design.
Nissin i400 Compact Flash Compatibility
The Nissin i400 compact flash is available for Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Panasonic/Olympus (Four-thirds) and Sony camera systems. The Nissin i400 supports TTL for each camera system. Note, the i400 does not include a radio receiver and cannot be used off-camera.
Compatibility with FUJIFILM: Fujifilm incorporated the Nissin Air System into its latest flashes ensuring seamless TTL functionality whenever Nissin flashes are used with Fuji cameras.
Please refer to the following Nissin compatibility chart for the latest camera compatibility information (.pdf file).
Nissin Flash Compatibility (.pdf file)
Nissin i400 Additional Features
- Guide Number 40 @ 105mm, GN 27 @ 35mm
- HSS (high speed sync to 1/8000)
- 1st & 2nd curtain sync, red-eye reduction, slow sync
- Zoom range 24-105mm / 16mm with built-in diffuser - can be adjusted manually or automatically
- Recycle time 0.1 - 4 seconds
- Flash head rotates left and right 180˚
- Flash head tilts up 90˚ for bounce flash
- AF assist .7 - 5 meters
- Flash duration 1/800-1/20,000 sec
- Color temperature 5600K
- Uses 4x AA batteries (not included)